Sunday, April 15, 2007

~Lack of Time~







Sorry for the lack of posts, its been finally picking up here for me on preparing my short film for AM. It's always hard to juggle so many things at the same time but I believe it will be worth it at the end when it is all said and done; for I believe that every problem that presents itself gives me an opportunity to solve them and therefore earns me a step closer into achieving my dreams and goals in entering this art/animation industry. So for anyone out there that feels life is throwing you problems, remember that those obstacles are just one of those things you see when you take your eyes off your goals. In other words, keep your eyes focused on your goals!!! With that said, I will be sure to post up more this coming week :)

"Defeat is not defeat unless accepted as a reality-in your own mind." Bruce Lee

~!WoOtWoOt!~
RoB

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Heya Rob!

I know your havin a blast though! Just thought I would pop over an cheer you on in the final stretch!!

I know you will definately go far with your talent. Awesome post sir

RoB said...

Mel: Always coming by my little area and showing the love and support. Thanks dude, I really appreciate it.

~!WoOtWoOt!~
RoB