Sunday, December 17, 2006

!~YIKES..I FINALLY HAVE A BLOG!~




This is a first for me. It is exciting and yet scary to finally post something of mine,; be it ideas, sketches or just what is going in my little world on to the net. I will dedicate this blog to anything art or animation related and maybe every once in a while something silly or fun that happened. I will be posting up links to other great friends and artist whom I have the privilege of calling friends,peers and colleges as time goes on. I will try my best to keep updating as much as possible.This is a trip, I have a blog..hehe..thanks for looking.

~WoOtWoOt!~
RoB

3 comments:

Alfredo said...

Finally!!!... I have been waiting for months for these day.. I am glad you finally decided to show some of the latest work from the "Little Bear Factory".

Awesome, I can't wait to see the rest of your work on the coming months.

cheers..
from Panama.
Alfredo Arango

Merry Christmas !!! :D

RoB said...

~WoOtWoOt!~

Thanks for the warm welcome Alfredo, I always appreciate it! I will link you up soon so others can see you amazing 3d modeling skills. Thanks for visting!

~!WoOtWoOt!~

Anonymous said...

Hello Rob, I don’t know you but I do know that you art work is magnificent. I have save the link of your blog to my site so I can easily find it to view your art. I wish I had talent like your. If you could; could you give me some pointer and tips on my art.