Friday, December 22, 2006

~WOW!!! ILM WAS AMAZING!!!~













What an inspiring studio ILM is! I had the privilege of going there a second time and it was just AMAZING for a lack of a better word. I was able to sit at the theater to watch some reels from ILM and all I have to say is DAAAAaaaAAAAm that reel rocked and not to mention the sound and picture is top notch! Drawings, Statues and vintage posters all through out the walls of ILM. Film history all over the place! I took pics of what I could show but let me tell you guys and gals it has a lot more than you can imagine! ILM IS AWESOME AND JUST ROCKS!!!

~WoOtWoOt!~
RoB

2 comments:

PEPE said...

Congrats on the new blog it looks great and so does the work!! merry christmas and a happy new year!!

Andre Barnwell said...

WOW! Thankyou for your comment and fantastic looking blgo. I myself am patiently fixing up my new blog Im so excited. But you hve wonderful and inspiring stuff here. Love the lines really really love the line work im some what of a fanatic for lines hehehe. Anyway Happy Holidays and once again thankyou for stoppin by.