Wednesday, May 9, 2007

~Its been getting warm~

Hey Fellow Bloggers!
Glad to be back to cooler temperatures here in SF. It was getting really warm these past few days. Now, don't get me wrong I don't mind it warm or hot, but when it gets warm outside, its like a living inferno/hell in the apartment; do to bad air flow and the sun hitting this side of the building all day. So, I was like man, I wish I was at the beach or something, but instead I just drew a gal in her bikini in honor of the warm weather :P







What you looking at? Hehe...I also wanted to post some old eyes I drew a while back as well. Eyes are so important and they can say it all. Eyes can show so many emotions. And yeah, those are some bushy eyebrows :P

I passed by this great quote by Eleanor Roosevelt, "No one can make you inferior without your consent." Man, those are some powerful words. Don't let anyone tell you what you can or cannot do. The thing I noticed about those who have been successful or accomplished in both life and professionally is that they don't let those negative people get the best of them. If you have a dream, then prove it to them, no, better yet, prove it to yourself! Once you have the drive and will you are truly free from negativity and others that are just way too scared to try. So , with that said, go out there and draw, animate, paint, study; whatever it is you need to become whom you want to be. Go after that dream, whatever it may be. Remember that perseverance goes a long way in this industry and in life; also not to mention practice! :)

~!WoOtWoOt!~
RoB

7 comments:

singinghawk said...

Hey Rob! You have beautiful drawings! Great skills! And I am your neighbor...I live in Oakland, right across the bridge from you. So I do understand about liking the cooler weather these past two days. Yes, I agree a few days ago, I thought it was summer here...sweating and too uncomfortable to work. I guess we can blame it on global warming.

Anyway, glad you stopped by. You have an interesting blog and I will return.

Ana

Unknown said...

HeyA Rob!

A lovely post indeed. Thanks for the quote/ reminder. Sometimes one can forget. Rock on man!

Piya said...

Here's another one from Eleanor Roosevelt for ya:

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

RoB said...

Mel: Yeah I hear yah, one can forget, but its all goood, we just have to keep going. Thanks for stoppig by dude!

Ana: Great to hear from yah. That is awesome that you are in the area! Its cooled down a lot :) Thanks for coming by my area :)

Piya: That is an awesome quote dude! Thanks! Great work on your blog, I am going there to post right now :)

~!WoOtWoOt!~
RoB

DINTOONS said...

nice eyes!!!

Jamie said...

poopies. get on skype turda hamic! im home in early june lets chiiiiill

RoB said...

Dintoons: Thanks dude!

Jamie: HAHA, your comments are so funny bro, yeah bro totally. When you get back to SF we have to totally chill and hangout.

~!WoOtWoOt!~
RoB